Donate | Volunteer
Login | Register
Bringing together programme-makers and experts to ensure more female voices are heard on air.
(this will be your login/username)
Mobile / Phone Number
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, The Democratic Republic of The
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Syrian Arab Republic
Taiwan, Province of China
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Website / Blog
Profession / Job Title
Profile / Experience
Areas of Expertise:
Academia Agriculture Arts Business and the Economy Charities + Philanthropy Consumer Issues Diaspora + Emigration Diplomacy + International Relations Education Employment + Social Protection Environment European Affairs Family + Relationships Gaeilge/Irish Language Legal Lifestyle Health Humanitarian + Development Media + Entertainment Politics Religion Security + Military Science + Technology Social Justice Transport
Politics Economy Science Technology History Medicine Social Sciences
Farming Agri Business Organic
Visual Film TV and Radio Theatre Literature Irish Language
Business and the Economy:
Economics Markets Banking Personal Finance Big Business SME Green Economy
Diplomacy + International Relations:
Ireland EU Free Trade Globalisation Middle East United States Wider World
Policy Primary Secondary Third Level Life Long Learning
Climate Change Green Economy Energy Security Planning + Regulation
EU Affairs EU External Affairs
Criminal Constitutional Administrative
Aviation Motoring Fashion Hobbies New Age Organic Vegan
Health Services Health Policy Maternal Health Medical Conditions Alternative Therapies Healthy Lifestyle Mental Health Suicide Prevention
Humanitarian + Development:
Development Aid Development Education Emergency Intervention
Media + Entertainment:
News Media Print Media Digital Media Social Media Film & TV Radio Theatre Bloggers
Ireland Europe United States Wider World
Security + Military:
Ireland / UN Europe US + Wider World
Science + Technology:
Archeology Astronomy Biology Chemistry Computer Science Digital Technology Education Engineering Economics Journalism Mathematics Medicine Physics
Ireland EU United States Wider World
Automobiles Aviation Cycling Public Transport Trains
Terms & Conditions:
Welcome to the Women On Air website.
Use of this site is provided by the Women On Air subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Women On Air reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Women On Air are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Women On Air be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Women On Air does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
a. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Women On Air. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Women On Air to use any item displayed.
b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Women On Air). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. Women On Air takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
I agree to terms & conditions*
* Required fields